Friday, April 8, 2011

Mexico sewing done!

Here are all my finished bathing suits.  All of this is hot off the press, except for the flame tankini top, which is about 9 years old.  I'm very happy with how it all turned out.  
I even managed to get my 3 tank tops done!  Yay!  Normally, with last-minute sewing, stuff like this doesn't get done.  This time, I was a champion, and sewed for 10 1/2 hours on Thursday and Friday.  That even included a 2-hour alteration job that I had to finish for a lady from choir practice.  
We're leaving tomorrow morning at 6:00 am.  When I get back, I'll post the rest of my sewing pictures, and a bunch of Mexico pictures.  


Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go on vacation!!!  See ya'll when I get back!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good deal, you've got some great pieces to take with you. Enjoy your vacation!!1

    ReplyDelete