Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lightning Bolts in Action!

Last week, I finallly got a chance to see White Lightning perform.  And I was so stoked that they wore their ties!!!
 During one of their songs, they asked for a volunteer to come up and play the cowbell.  I jumped on that like white on rice!  This isn't my cowbell picture, but it's pretty close.  Steve gave me an awesome shout out and told everyone I made their awesome ties.  :D  Then I got to help finish off the song.  I was in the middle of the stage, banging that thing like crazy.  He told me I had to break my drumstick, so when the song was over, I stomped on it and snapped it in half.  Yeah!!!  So much fun!
 After the show, I got my long-awaited photo with the guys.  They love their ties!  They thanked me I don't know how many times.  I can't tell you how good it feels to be appreciated.  This is a very proud moment for me.  :)
You guys put on an awesome show, as usual.  One of the funnest nights of my life.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment